WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Aba nakakabasa na pala nang baligtad na libro na alamat ng stainless longganisa ang hudas!!??


Ang unang libro


Ang Ikalawa


Ang Ikatlo (Ang Paborito ko)


Ang Ikaapat



Ang Ikalima

Ang Ikaanim


Buwahaha, Lupit ng title ko noh!! Hehe la lang… I just want to post here that I am one of the many readers of the books of Bob Ong.. ^_^

Ive read all his books. ABNKKBSNPLAko!!??, is his first book. I read it during my first year in high school. 2001. The amazing thing about it is that the book is telling me a story that I can relate to. Aside from that the story is also funny. Hihi Bakit baligtad magbasa ng Libro ang mga Pilipino, is the second book. First thing that was interesting about it is that the book was made in such a way that if you read the content properly, the cover will be upside down, hence the title. ^_^ The third book, Ang Paboritong Libro ni Hudas, is my favorite so far. It is funnier than before and discusses topics regarding the afterlife.. Ang Alamat ng Gubat is the fourth book. This book is a fictional tale of Tong who wants to save his father who is sick. Basically the story is a representation of the state of the country and its social cancer. Its fun to read but not as funny as Hudas, hehe. The fifth book, Satinless Longganisa is a story of how Bob Ong wrote the books. But basically most of the stories in his books are related to him and about him.
Oh and there is already a sixth book but I haven’t been able to read it yet. Its title is Macarthur. So I wonder what the hell it’s about. But I’m sure its interesting! ^_^

Go Bob Ong!!! Yaha!! Keep on Writing!!!




0 comments :