WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Sumo Sam Legacy @Podium: Konnichiwa Tempura-san!

For this Wonderful Weekend Adventure, the Food Explorers take a short culinary trip to Japan with Sumo Sam @Podium. :D


We got to eat here at a discount thanks to a coupon from +MetroDeal Philippines ;D
I got a set meal for two that is worth P694 but I only paid P349. The set already includes a serving of Pork Tonkatsu and 3 pieces of Shrimp Tempura with rice.


The set also includes two sides, miso soup and a fresh salad. And they also gave us hot tea. :)


Oh and let's not forget the customary selfie before we eat. hahaha XD


Eating out will always be our bonding activity and the best part is that we get to try a wide array of food at a discount thanks to the vouchers that I buy. :D


I think this wall poster is pretty cool. The guy in the middle somewhat looks like Sakuragi from Slam Dunk for me. And the guy on the far left looks like Sasuke from Naruto. hahaha XD


The tonkatsu and shrimp from Sumo Sam were okay. I love how crispy the tonkatsu was and how tart the sauce was. They complimented well with the flavors of the miso and salad too.

It seemed like there wasn't a lot of food but by the time we finished the tonkatsu and tempura, we were so full we didn't even get to finish the whole cup of miso soup. 

I really like that the whole set is affordable and we were quite full after almost eating everything. So yeah, definitely coming back if I find another voucher. XD

Thanks for dropping by!

Sumo Sam
The Podium
5/F The Podium,
18 ADB Ave
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong

Food Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan
Visited: May 10, 2014

0 comments :