WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Birthday Month Adventure Part 3: Bueno Gelati at Gelatissimo

For the final part of our whole day adventure on my Birthday Month, the Gulay Gang goes to Gelatissimo in Shangrila's East Wing for some well needed dessert.


This is gonna be a very short post. As you can see there are only two photos in this post. The photo of the ice creams and our family photo. It's because, at that time my phone is already out of juice and I can't take any pictures even if I wanted to.

So....after our dinner at Wee Nam Kee, we still managed to go window shopping in SM Megamall. Despite it being a whole other mall and you have to go through Shangrila hotel to get there... Coz we needed to walk. A lot of walking helps in getting the food down and digested enough to have enough space for dessert. :D

So after walking around Megamall, and meeting up with my sister there. We all went back to Shangrila and went straight to Gelatissimo.

My sister is really good at taking Groufies. :D

It was my first time to ever try Gelatissimo's gelato. Their's was a milky fudgy texture that is condensed and fuller compared to regular grocery ice cream. The flavors were all sooo wonderful. And you have a ton of choices too. We didn't know which flavors were any good, so we tasted almost all of them before choosing. Which is a great part of being at a gelato store. They give you a small taste of the ice cream before you choose which flavor to get. :D

We got two orders of Sundae Take Away at 230 each. And also got a bottle of water. The voucher I got from +Deal Grocer was worth 500 :D

It's actually seven months since we went on this whole day adventure and I'm not soo sure what the flavors were. But they were the best ones we tasted. And they were mostly chocolate or nut flavored. ;D

Overall, it was an amazing day with the family and I really loved every minute of it.

Thanks for reading til this point, I hope you enjoyed the read somehow.
If you haven't gone out with your family for some ice cream or something in a while, I suggest you go and do it right away. Every moment counts.

Til next time. :)

Gelatissimo
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
LG/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall, East Wing, Shaw Blvd cor EDSA
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong

Visited: October 2014

Gulay Gang: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan +Renz Pagulayan +Ben Pagulayan +Carmelita Pagulayan

0 comments :