WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

7 Day BDJ Box Experience: Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Lotion by Mandom Corp

When BDJ made a teaser of cute makeup products that will be shipped out for the February BDJBox, I got excited.
When the Bellas I met in the Covergirl Soiree guessed that its probably a set of products from Japan, I was even more excited. Japan is always ever the source of cool and cute things.

When I got the box, I wasn't disappointed. XD
Cute Box Sleeve!
I got an entire box of full sized products from Japan. All in the January-February BDJBox.


You just can't help but be happy when you get full sized products from BDJ.  :D

To be honest, I'm not familiar with the brands in the box. Lucido-L, Pixy and Sunkiller are all foreign and new to me. So in the end, when I got over my initial headrush of getting a box full of full sized products, I only ended up using one product. The Bifesta Brightup Cleansing Lotion. Because it's the first time I got a makeup remover from BDJ.

I rarely go out without makeup, it's something common for me nowadays. (Thanks to BDJ of course. Have I mentioned that I've never bought my own make up until I got makeup in the BDJ Box?)
And since I always have makeup on, it's always a chore to clean it all off when the day is done.

The make up I put on my face ranges from just foundation+powder, to foundation+concealer+eyeshadow+waterproof eyeliner+blush+finishing powder (all of them from BDJ)

At the end of the day, usually I just wash my face with a cleanser and water, then use toner to clean off any remaining makeup. But the waterproof eyeliner is a chore to remove. I used to use the eye makeup remover from benefit, but since that's gone I used to keep washing my face to remove the eyeliner. The issue with that is that it takes more effort to clean it off.

Since I got the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion, boy did my life get easier.

Bifesta Cleansng Lotion from the BDJ Box
Don't let the term "Cleansing Lotion" fool you. It's not a cream or lotion. Bifesta is a water based makeup remover that is fragrance free and light. And it's really easy to use. I've been using it everyday since I got it. :)

Here I am with full makeup on.


Add some pumps of Bifesta cleansing lotion on a cotton pad, then wipe off the makeup.


After wiping half of my face, you will clearly see the difference. It removed the foundation, eyeshadow and eyeliner off the left side of my face. (The difference of the eye makeup is really significant. :D )


Then I wipe over the rest of my face


Now my face is all clean and I can go to sleep. :D


Pros:
*Easy to use: Just pump some on a cotton pad and wipe your face to remove makeup
*Removes all makeup, includes waterproof eye makeup
*Doesn't sting, you can swipe around your eyes to remove eyeliner without hurting em (versus the Benefit eye makeup remover. If that gets in your eyes while cleaning off makeup you better run to the closest sink and wash it off quick! It hurts!)
*Fragrance free, although it won't bother me even if it did have a scent
*Just a small amount is enough per use. I got my bottle mid Feb and after almost three weeks of daily use, I only used up maybe 20% of it.

Cons:
*Nothing really. But I'm not sure how the Brightup feature works. I don't see a brightening effect on my face after using it.

Overall, this Bifesta Cleansing Lotion is definitely something that should be part of your beauty regimen. At least when you're feeling lazy. It's a one step makeup removal product that is worth it's price. It's fairly affordable considering you get a 300 ml bottle for just around P400. And with that, this 7 day challenge is complete. :D

If you want to get your own BDJbox, just go to bdjbox.com and subscribe! It's P580 per month if you want to get just 1 box, but the cheapest option is the 6 month subscription for P3300, where you can get a box at just P550 each.

P.S
Everything in the February BDJBox is awesome.
I just haven't tried all of them just yet. :D

0 comments :