WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

I got a Free Makeup Lesson from Bobbi Brown!

Bobbi Brown Cosmetics offers an extensive menu of personalized and complimentary lessons designed to empower each woman so she can become her very own makeup artist and skincare expert. All you need to do is to choose which Bobbi Makeup Lesson you would like to learn.
Photo from Bobbibrown.com

I tried it! It's really free! :)

Before I went to the Bobbi Brown Counter for the lesson, I registered on their website first.

https://www.bobbibrownmul.com/?c=PH

Depending on the available day, you might get a makeup tip, a video tutorial or a freebie!
When I registered last Feb 1, I got the coupon for a free Soothing Cleansing Oil Deluxe Sample.
After registering, I called up the closest branch which is in Shangrila and booked a session with them.

I chose 2 from the following Makeup Lessons:

Makeup Lesson Menu

Instant Pretty
5 Minutes
Secret to Perfect Skin
20 Minutes
Secret to Standout Eyes
20 Minutes
Everything Brows
20 Minutes
Party Makeup
45 Minutes
Bobbi’s Ultimate Makeup Lesson
45 Minutes

I chose Instant Pretty and Standout Eyes. I got to choose 2 makeup lessons because my friend Andrei came with me and he didn't need the lesson. obviously. But he also registered. haha

The makeup artist was very nice and gave simple instructions while applying the makeup. She gave pointers on how to apply foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and eyeliner. It all sounded simple and it was fascinating to watch through a mirror while she makes up my face.

Photo from +Joulle Andrei Lee 
 All done!



And here's the freebie I got. :)

Visit the site to register and get a complimentary makeup lesson for yourself. :)

Bobbi Brown Counter
Rustan’s Shangri-La
Level 1, Rustan’s Shangri-La Plaza
+632 633-4636

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Joulle Andrei Lee
Visited February 3, 2015

0 comments :