WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash - Sample Review


Himalaya Herbal Purifying Neem Face Wash

Himalaya Herbals's Neem Face wash smells pretty nice. It reminds me of aloe vera slash  a herbal scent that I'm not really familiar with. The scent is okay for me. Using it, I have some issues. It doesn't lather really well. You have to get quite a large amount to wash your face. The cleansing properties is good because your skin feels fresh after washing. My only concern is that after I started using this face wash, I STARTED GETTING PIMPLES! 

I guess my skin doesn't respond well to the Neem additive. After I stopped using it, my pimples went away. 

Verdict: Nope. Not buying it.

I got both samples from Sample Room
Visit Sampleroom.ph to get samples for free, just pay for shipping. ^_^




0 comments :