WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash - Sample Review


Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash is a cream based cleanser that lathers really well even with just a small amount of it. The sample only has 15 ml but I was able to use it for quite a while. The scent is okay, with a floral scent that's not too much like a perfume. Skin feels fresh and smooth after washing. But still not sure how often I should use this for my skin to whiten. No visible change in skin tone after using the entire sample. 


This cleanser works well for me. I used this after the nightmare effect of the Neem Face wash, also from Himalaya herbals. I didn't have any pimples while I was using this facial wash.
I got the sample from Sample Room. Visit Sampleroom.ph to get samples for free, just pay for shipping. ^_^

0 comments :