WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash - Sample Review


Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash
Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Face Wash is a cream based cleanser that lathers really well even with just a small amount of it. The sample only has 15 ml but I was able to use it for quite a while. The scent is okay, with a floral scent that's not too much like a perfume. Skin feels fresh and smooth after washing. But still not sure how often I should use this for my skin to whiten. No visible change in skin tone after using the entire sample. 


This cleanser works well for me. I used this after the nightmare effect of the Neem Face wash, also from Himalaya herbals. I didn't have any pimples while I was using this facial wash.
I got the sample from Sample Room. Visit Sampleroom.ph to get samples for free, just pay for shipping. ^_^

1 comments :

John Christian said...

Nice Blog, Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Use White Advanced Fairness Face Wash from RetailPharma that brings instant relief from razor burns as it cools.
Biotique Face Wash
Biotique face wash for combination skin