WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Personalized Christmas Card

Christmas is fast approaching and people will start to send greetings to their friends and families. Other people use Christmas cards that are bought from bookstores and just write their message on it before sending it to their loved ones. But in our family, we use personalized Christmas cards.
Our Christmas cards have a picture of the whole family with additional Christmas designs and a Christmas message composed by me and/or mama. The difference of our Christmas card is that we make it ourselves and not just buy it from a shelf. It gives the message a more personal touch and makes the receiver feel that the sender really spent time to make that card. I’m saying that a personalized card is much better that a ready made card, but I’m not forcing you to do that. Ok? I’m just saying that its better.. :)

0 comments :