WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Review: Pond’s Perfect Care Cold Cream

I don't always wear makeup but when I do I normally just wash my face with facial wash and water. Using a cold cream is a bit foreign to me and I wasn't used to it.  But I tried it out for a solid week while I was in Japan. It was just 60ml and well within the carry on limit for creams. It was autumn, around October when we visited Tokyo. My skin got dry and crusty while outside and using the Ponds cold cream to remove the makeup helped moisturize my skin prior to even putting my normal moisturizer. My pores were cleaner and my skin was softer after using this versus my usual facial wash routine. Now I use it everyday. Almost gone in 3 months though. Might buy another one in the next Lazada sale. Haha

0 comments :