Mark your calendars!!! Uber has teamed up with Airtrav to bring you free UberChopper Rides on November 21, 2015!
Make sure you update your app! :)
Trip is absolutely Free, if you are lucky. *Wink
HOW DOES #UBERCHOPPER WORK?
- Fire-up the Uber app from 8am to 10am on Saturday, November 21, 2015 and slide to the ‘UberCHOPPER’ option
- Set your pick-up location and press the request button
- An UberBLACK will take you and your friends to the helipad.
- Demand for UberCHOPPER will be sky-high (no pun intended) and supply will be limited. If at first you don’t see any Ubers available, keep trying!
MORE IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- When you request, make sure you and your friends are at the same pick-up location and ready to go. Your car will only pick up at one location and will wait a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Strictly limited to 3 passengers per flight (you plus 2 of your friends)
- UberCHOPPER will fly a fixed 10-minute route– you will not be able to request your own destination
- Refreshments will be provided and you’ll get a free UberBLACK ride to take you back home once you’re done
- All fliers must be at least 18 years or older and should be a Filipino citizen
- You must bring a Philippine government-issued ID indicating your date of birth (Please have your Philippine ID with you or you will not be allowed to board the flight)
- Uber is not a direct air carrier
- All air services advertised will be provided free of charge by Airtrav. Uber has no responsibility or liability for any transportation services provided to you by third party providers.
- If the weather doesn’t permit, UberCHOPPER will be rescheduled to a later date