WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Felicidad @Maginhawa: Affordable Food in a Cozy Space

For this Holiday Adventure, the Food Explorers visit Felicidad on Maginhawa Street in Quezon City.


When it's a holiday, I usually just go home and play video games the entire day. But this holiday was weird, it was in the middle of the week (on a Thursday) and instead of going home to Cavite then going back to Manila for work the next day, I decided to eat dinner with my sister during her lunch break. Coz she still had work that day. And that's why, this is called a Holiday Adventure, not the usual Weekend Adventure. haha :D

Peace!
We were planning to eat somewhere else actually, but since that place was full. We decided to eat at the restaurant nearby. And that's how we encountered Felicidad.


Felicidad offers Mexican and Italian style food at affordable rates. 
I wish I tried the Chimichanga. But I didn't T_T


Interesting part of this resto: they have handmade miniature bilao for coasters.

Compulsory selfie uh I mean groufie while waiting for our order.

Iced Tea - Free (came with the meal)



Eggplant Parmigiana + Bacon Carbonara Combo - P155



Spicy Buttered Wings - P120

First thing to notice is that the place was quite cute, it's just a small space. They only serve a handful of people at the same time and it was cozy. Next thing is that their menu is quite small. This is a good thing. Coz they can always maintain the quality of the food. But here's the main thing, the food. It was okay, but not thaat good. The chicken was small and depressing and the carbonara was obviously just heated and topped with cheese. It wasn't cooked as I ordered. I really wish I didn't order the Carbonara. *Sigh*

But the Eggplant Parmigiana was pretty darn tasty, so that's something to look forward to. Anyway, considering the price of the food (which was pretty cheap) I guess was expecting a little too much.

Our entire meal, drinks and all, was only under 300 pesos!
Overall, if you want to have a (sort of) affordable meal and pretty decent food at a cozy space, then try Felicidad. 

Felicidad
38 Maginhawa St.
UP Village Diliman
Quezon City

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan

Visited: April 9, 2015

0 comments :