WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Fave App: Line Deco - The neverending quest to find the perfect wallpaper, icons and widgets



I just wanna share the best discovery of my boring life recently. So for over a year and a half, I've had the same wallpaper and icons on my phone and it was all fine and good. But here's the thing, I discovered Line Deco. And my life is now in chaos. The day cannot pass without me changing either the wallpaper or the icons or the widget I'm using on my phone. It's crazy! But it's also fun.

Line Deco has thousands of icon sets, clock widgets, battery widgets and wallpapers that you can choose from. Trust me, you'll be spending hours looking for the perfect set of wallpapers and icons to match your mood and you'll be happy once you do.

Here are a few of my chosen sets. :D






0 comments :