WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

BDJ Box Jan-Feb 2015 Loot - Kawaii Must Haves Unboxed

The following are all the items I received for the January-February 2015 BDJ Box. I will post a separate blog post for reviews of any item in the BDJ Box. :)


This is the first time I'm getting a January Box since I started subscribing with the BDJBox. I always thought that there would be 12 boxes in a year. I didn't know until I got it, that for January and February only one box is sent out. And that means there's only 11 boxes in a year. I was worrying for naught the entire month of January! :P

This month's box has products from Bifesta, Lucido-L, Pixy, and Sunkiller. All products are full sized and there's not a single small sample in sight! Awesome!

Let's have a look at what we got:


Sunkiller Perfect Strong SPF 50+
Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight
Lucido-L Styling Milk Straight
Pixy Whitening Two Way Cake - Natural
Pixy Whitening Compact Powder - Natural
Pixy Eye Shadow - Romantic Poem 01
Pixy Blush on - Carnation Bloom 06
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Bright up

Sunkiller Perfect Strong SPF 50+
 
Lucido-L Styling Milk Straight and Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight

Pixy Whitening Two Way Cake - Natural

Pixy Eye Shadow - Romantic Poem 01

Pixy Blush on - Carnation Bloom 06

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion - Bright up
Pixy Whitening Compact Powder - Natural

In case you're wondering why the Bifesta cleansing lotion isn't full, well. It's because I was using it already. And I forgot to take photos of each product before I used them, and I need them for this blog post so I took a photo anyway. This is the only product from this box that I've been using for the past week. :D

If you want to get your own BDJbox, just go to bdjbox.com and subscribe! It's P580 per month if you want to get just 1 box, but the cheapest option is the 6 month subscription for P3300, where you can get a box at just P550 each.

Visit bdjbox.com to sign up for the BDJ Box subscription and get a surprise every month (except for January). :)

0 comments :