WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Zao Vietnamese Bistro @ Shangrila: Oodles of Noodles

For this Weekend Adventure, the explorers visit Shangrila's East Wing to eat at Zao Vietnamese Bistro.



Zao Vietnamese Bistro is located on the 5th floor of Shangrila's new East Wing. The new wing is the fancier version of Shang's main mall and this is the first restaurant that we tried out. I went there with my mom and my sister. :)

I've never eaten Vietnamese Cuisine before, nor have I dined in a Vietnamese restaurant, this is a first for all of us.

We ordered 2 main items and some drinks:

Zao Pho,lank, brisket, meatballs, tendons and rice noodles P265

Sauces and extra stuff for the Pho

BBQ Pork Chop P285
I'm not prepared for fine dining, but the place looks quite nice. I also noticed thenapkins that were folded on top of the plates. Reminded me of elementary days when the TLE teacher would teach us how to fold napkins, I remember the bishops hat, the napkins in the restaurant looked more like pyramids to me.
The decor in the bistro is pretty cool.
Our drinks:
Dalandan juice P135

Brewed Coffee P85
As per usual, since we came from a night shift the day before, the meal we ate here is our breakfast and my sister always drinks coffee for breakfast no matter what.



Some of the Zao Pho 
Overall: Okay
The voucher we had is only for 600 worth of food, and we didn't really try that much from their menu. But from what we've tried the food is pretty good. Their Pork BBQ was soft and juicy and the bbq glaze garlicky and sweet. Love it. The Pho was delicious. The broth on its own already tastes good, but match it with the noodle and tender brisket, aweesooome.

Zao Vietnamese Bistro
Shangri-la Plaza Mall
5/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall, East Wing, Shaw Blvd
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 942-0785

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Carmelita Pagulayan  +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan
Visited: September 21, 2013

0 comments :