WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Tim Ho Wan @ Megamall: First Try!

On a sunny afternoon, Andrei and I went to SM Megamall on our break.
Our main mission was to check out what was on sale at H&M.
But on our way there, we passed by Tim Ho Wan and we noticed that there was NOBODY WAITING IN LINE!!!


That was a rare thing for me to see, Tim Ho Wan always had people waiting in line just to eat there.
So we stopped walking, looked at the lack of people waiting and then looked at each other.

"Wanna eat?" (Gusto mo kumain?) I asked.

He thought for a second.

"Okay. But we use your card okay" (Cge, pero icard mo ah) He said.

And I answered, "Sure!"

So we ate at Tim Ho Wan for the very first time. :D

Tim Ho Wan opened here in Megamall last year, and ever since then I have wanted to try out their famous pork bun. But I just can't find the time to wait in line just to try the food. But not this time.

All I wanted to try was the Baked Pork Bun. It costs 145. But that won't be enough, so we ordered another item, Pork Dumpling with Shrimp P150


And that's it.

The place is still pretty crowded. So we couldn't get a table inside the restaurant. But we came for the food anyway. So we were fine with a table outside. After maybe 15 minutes of waiting, the food arrived, and we finished it off in less than 5 minutes.

Me and my pork bun

Andrei and his Pork dumpling

The pork bun was heavenly! Sweet crumbly crust and savory bbq pork filling. Just friggin awesome!!
And then the pork and shrimp dumpling was really filled with shrimp. You can see the shrimp inside, it's still whole, not mushed. And the sauce is perfect for it. Get the sauce in the big container, the sauce in the smaller container is too sour (at least for me)

Overall: Awesome
Out of the two items we tried, I can say that the food is absolutely delicious! The dimsum is fresh and made to order. Absolutely loved them. The service is quick and the place looks clean. I mean, you really don't need to think twice when you see this restaurant. Just go and eat there when you can!

Tim Ho Wan
UG/F SM Megamall,
Fashion Hall,
Julia Vargas Ave cor EDSA
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan  +Joulle Andrei Lee
Visited: January 27, 2015

0 comments :