WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

C2 Classic Cuisine: Like Crispy Pata and Kare Kare? Well you have to try this!

I've never really heard of C2 Classic Cuisine before. I only bought a voucher because of their location, coz it's inside Edsa Shangrila. It's pretty close to the condo. :)
So one day, me and my brother went there for a quick lunch.

I used a Cash Cash Pinoy voucher of 500 for 1000 worth of food.
And we only paid 120 for the extra amount.

This is another photo of a hungry person (me) trying to smile. I should stop doing this to myself. :P
We got the Crispy Pata Karekare, some rice and Bibingka soufflé for dessert. Both items were really tasty and affordable.

Bibingka Souffle

Crispy Pata Kare Kare P695

And now we are full. This is a pretty darn good place to eat!

Da Bingotsky, my brother

The Crispy Pata is a usual staple when you eat at a restaurant that serves Filipino food. Usually, they just serve the pata itself which was first boiled then fried afterwards to make the meat juicy and tender but still crispy on the outside. But here, they serve it with veggies and kare kare sauce along with bagoong. Everything you need to call a dish Kare Kare is there. It just blew my mind! It was delicious!

The Bibingka Souffle is another brilliant combination of two forms of food, the bibingka and the souffle. (I can't do the special character for e here. I just can't, sorry) It's basically a souffle in form but with the flavor of bibingka. You can taste the butter, coconut and the salted egg (itlog na maalat) and the souffle is also topped with cheese, just like a bibingka. It was also fluffy and airy just like how a souffle should be.

Pro: Good food
Service crew was very nice
You can watch them cook the food
Great accessible location

Con: hmmm, I don't know, it's an open area? It didn't bother me at all. they have a food court style area than a closed up restaurant. But some people prefer a more private seating area I guess so I'm marking it as a con.

Overall: Awesome

I cannot tell you how much I was surprised at how good the food was at this restaurant. It also saddens me that there isn't that much people eating here tho. If you will ever drop by Shangri la and you're looking for something savory and totally Pinoy, drop by C2 Classic Cuisine. :)

This is just my opinion okay, not an advert. :)

Visited March 2014

6/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall-The Ledge, EDSA
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 636-1510

0 comments :