WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

AC Unity Pre Order Freebies!

A long long time ago, maybe around October actually, I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Unity at Data Blitz in the Podium. This was after the trailer of Assassin's Creed Unity was just released and I was blown away by how awesome it looked. And it had a different kind of multiplayer, thru coop missions which was highlighted by the trailer.

Anyway, so I paid 500 pesos to pre-order the game. And once it's released I get the game itself along with a bunch of freebies.

Fast forward a month later, I just got the game and I paid additional 1150, for the total of P 1650. This is the price for the PC version of AC Unity. The console games are much more expensive. :P

So here are the pics of my freebies! :D

I got a shirt, a guillotine bottle opener and an art book.

Free "Unite" Tshirt

Free Guillotine bottle opener

Free AC Unity Artbook

Arno Dorian, the main assassin in AC Unity


Despite the fact that I "pre-ordered" the game, I didn't really play it until December. Which was actually a good idea in the long run. When the game first came out, it was so full of of bugs that it could have been the cast of A Bug's life. get it? wahaha

When I actually played the game, I didn't encounter a lot of bugs. Some glitches are there but I can't really complain. I'm too much of a fan of Assassin's Creed to even get mad. :)

0 comments :