WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Casa Verde @UP Town Center: Ribs and Pasta

For this Weekend Adventure, we visit Casa Verde in UP Town Center. We're going to try out their Ribs and Spaghetti.


Casa Verde is located on the 2nd floor of UP Town Center. It's near the central area where shows or activities must be held during weekends. We were wondering where it was at first but while walking, we actually just walked right in front of it. wahahaha

I've tried their food before when we went to Cebu, and this is my first time to try out their food here in QC. :D

Me and my friend Dana :)
I read from other blogs that they had to wait at least 30 minutes to an hour to get a seat. Luckily, there was no line when we got there, so we got to grab a table immediately. We even got to move to another table near the window. :D

Found an interesting item on the menu, with my name on it. But we didn't order it :P
We decided to get their famous Brian's Ribs and we also ordered Victoria's Secret Spaghetti for additional carbs. XD

Victoria's Secret Spaghetti P178

Brian's RIBS P250

Total for the meal is just P428
I really like how they don't have service charge for their food. I'm happily surprised when I encounter restaurants like that. Where you only pay for the price of the food based on a menu and not to see another amount because a Service Charge was added.

As for the food, it was okay. The spaghetti tasted good, but I'm still gonna pick Jolly Spaghetti over it. :) Also, I'm not too impressed with the ribs. They were sweet and tasty, the meat was tender and falls right off the bone. But the sauce was too much. It was okay after the first few bites, but after a while you just want to scrape it off the meat. I was expecting far too much I guess, after seeing a lot of good reviews. In the end it's not really worth the hype. But it's a good dish that's worth your money.

Don't just listen to me though, try it out for yourself! :D


Casa Verde
UP Town Center
2/F UP Town Center
Katipunan Ave
Loyola Heights,
Quezon City
02 3644154

Explorers: Ana Carla Pagulayan Dana Pena

0 comments :