WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Sugarhouse Cheesecake for my Bro's Birthday!

For this Weekend Adventure, the explorers travel to Megamall to pick up a cheesecake for our brother Duane Carlo Pagulayan's birthday!


This was the first time we'll be trying out a cheesecake from Sugarhouse. We're here because I found a voucher from Deal Grocer that offered a Cheesecake at 40% off it's original price. I could choose 3 kinds of cheesecake, and I went with the classic New York Cheesecake.



As you can probably see, the price for the entire 8 inch round is 1050. But from Deal Grocer, it was only 650. :P


 And here is the cheesecake. :)


Here is a shot of the cake sliced up.


It was light not too sweet, but a tad mushy. It was delicious and the graham crust was firm and good. I liked it. :)

This is a Throwback Foodtrip from 2 years ago. :)

Sugarhouse
2/F SM Megamall,
Bldg. A, Veranda,
Doña Julia Vargas Ave
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 634-0610

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan  +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan
Visited: August 24, 2013

0 comments :