WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Birthday Month Adventure Part 1: Tasty Milk Tea and Peppery snacks from Serenitea

Whenever it's October, the Gulay Gang will almost always go on a whole day of bonding to celebrate my birth month. hahaha :D This is part one of another awesome family day.


Of course, this day only happened thanks to the vouchers that I found that all can be used in the same area and on the same day. The venue of our whole day adventure is Edsa Shangrila.

The Gulay Gang's first stop is Serenitea on the 5th floor of Shang's East Wing.



Serenitea always has these cosy chairs ang lounge seats that just makes you want to stick around and hang out.


We had a 600 peso voucher that I got for 350. Not bad huh? 
We each got a drink and also got some snacks.


To be honest, these are just the drinks my family got. When I ordered mine, I forgot to take a photo of it. hehehe


These are the small snacks we got to munch on while drinking the yummy tea.

Mochi Buns P120

Pepper Fries

Captain Pepper Beef Rice Topping

Overall, we were a quite satisfied with the snacks and drinks that. We also spent quite some time taking a bunch of pictures there. I mean who doesn't want to take as many pictures as you can when you're out with the family?

This is me, my brother Duane and my dad, Ben

Me, my mom Lita and my dad

Mom and Dad :)

And that was the first stop, we will go to two more food pit stops on the same day. So stay tuned. :D

Serenitea
6/F Shangri-la Plaza Mall, East Wing,
Shaw Blvd
Wack Wack, Mandaluyong
(02) 654-0231

Visited: October 2014

Gulay Gang: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ben Pagulayan +Carmelita Pagulayan +Duane Carlo Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan

0 comments :