WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Zong @ The Fort: The Mango shake was nice :)

For this Weekend Adventure, the explorers visit Zong at The Fort in BGC. :)


This was after we bought my mom a secondhand Samsung Galaxy S4. We just came from SM Sta. Mesa. And right after getting the phone from the seller, we went all the way to BGC in order to claim the coupon for Zong. I think it was the last day we could claim it. It's worth P2000 but I only paid P1000 for the coupon and it came from +Groupon :)


Once there we got a few items from the menu.

Roast Combination Platter P468

Yang Chow Rice P288

Chinese Style Chicken Salad P348

Singapore Style Prawns P588

The food costs a total of P2164. Just paid P1164. :D

Mango Shake P118 each


Overall: Awful

From the look of things, the food doesn't look too appetizing. From the taste of things, I knew they didn't taste that good. For reals. You know what? I'm actually disappointed. The food didn't live up to the feedback. I was informed that the food here is awesome. But I have to disagree, the food was not awesome. It was okay but not amazing or awesome. Maybe we didn't order the "awesome" food?

Just not worth the time or the money. Definitely not going to bother coming back to this restaurant even when there's a discount. :/

Okay, maybe one thing was pretty good. The Mango Shake!

Zong
The Fort Strip
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
(02) 889-0472 or 79

Explorers: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan +Carmelita Pagulayan +Renz Pagulayan
Visited: April 13, 2014

0 comments :