WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

SenTosa Singaporean Restaurant: So much Rice!!!

On my birthday week, my MIS Family and I enjoyed food at the Sentosa Singaporean Restaurant in Shangrila.


Thanks to +Groupon we got to eat there at a discount.

We got quite a lot of items on the menu.

Claire, Me and Andrei.

Laksa - 250 Php

Thai Milk Tea - 90 Php each

Sentosa Fried Rice - 250 Php ***I Love this!!!!!

Garlic Spare Ribs 280 Php


A photo posted by A|Lee (@alee_ster) on

We got the Laksa, Garlic Spareribs, Hainanese Chicken, Sentosa Fried Rice, Thai milk tea and Vanilla Ice Cream on Fried Bananas (Pisang Goreng) for dessert.

The food was delicious. I really liked the Sentosa Fried Rice, Thai Milk Tea and Hainanese Chicken.
The rice was the highlight for me. It costs 250 and the serving is huuge, more than enough for 3 hungry people.

It was well worth the price of the voucher. I paid 900 for 1500 worth of food.

Overall:
Awesome!

Delicious food and Big servings. Definitely coming back... And we actually did :)

Visited October 23, 2014

Sentosa
Level 6, Shangri-La Plaza, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
02 5708251

0 comments :