WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

BDJ Box August 2014 loot

The following photos are all the items I received for the August BDJ Box. I will post a separate blog post for reviews of any item in the BDJ Box.
If you are not familiar with the BDJ Box subscription, visit bdjbox.com to know more.

You can get samples for beauty, hair care, skin care and all other kinds of products and even services in the BDJ Box. It only costs 550 Php per month, in a 6 month subscription of 3300 Php.

It was a little bit disappointing when I got this box and it was back to the usual small size.
But the contents were pretty awesome.

It has full sized products from Garnier, Loreal, Revlon, Shiseido, Fau di Fendi and 2 coupons for Blo Bar. I reviewed the Blo bar in a separate post.

+BDJ Box Team

http://carurachan.blogspot.com/2014/10/blo-bar-sm-megamall-review.html







0 comments :