WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Awwweessoome Game: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood


Whooweeee
Alright!!

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is the best game in the AC series yet.

It also has an online multiplayer feature!!

Which is actually one of the reasons why I bought this game, to try the Multiplayer in the Philippines.
BUT IT DOESNT WORK.
I guess its looking for other players on an original copy of the game in the same country so uhhh, I guess it really won't work since most of the gamers play pirated copies of the game.

Ehhhneewaaaay.
ACB picks up where AC2 left off.
Its pretty cool, since its like a sequel to an awesome movie.
This game still stars Ezio Auditore, and he's lil bit older now.
Still he is an even better assassin than before.
He also built a brotherhood of assassins, where he recruits other citizens and trains them and such.
The brotherhood is a huge help in assassination missions.

I also liked the free add-on of the Da Vinci Disapprearance in the PC version.
Its a total of 11 extra missions in-game.

I own an original copy of this game as well. But I can't play the multiplayer mode somehow.
The system just can't find other players.


0 comments :