WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Awesome Con: Cosplay Mania X 2010

Cosplay Mania X Official Poster
http://www.cosplay.ph/images/events/CMX-web.jpg 
Hi there!
Its me again, Carura, and this is my first post after 10 months of silence! Wooh!
Let me just say that the days really flew by and I barely noticed the time.
Anyways this post is about the events that occurred in the 2 day convention of Cosplay Mania X. It was held on October 2 and 3, 2010 at the Function Hall 5 of SMX Convention Center near the Mall of Asia.
SMX is always my first choice in convention venues, since its closer to home. but of course SM Megamall is just one bus or MRT ride away so that one is fine too.

Prior to the event...
So basically the tickets for Cosmania X are pretty expensive.. a little bit... 149 Php per day or buy a 2 day pass for 249 Php..
BUT WAIT THERES MORE.. If you buy prior to the event, you can get the 2 day pass for only 199 Php!!
So that's what I did.. I bought the tickets the day before the event, it was Oct 1, and there was a concert at the SM Mall of Asia concert grounds.. So it was absolutely horrible, I was stuck in traffic for hours..
But anyways, I was able to get the tickets for the promo price and was ready to go..

Day 1
Unfortunately, I was only able to go to the event from 6pm till 9pm due to my work that I wasnt able to leave earlier.. Grrr... So I was unable to see the actual Cosplay Catwalk.. but the cosplayers were walking around anyways! so whatever...took snapshots of the cosplayers in and out of hall 5 as well as in Hall 4.. since it became a sort of lounge for all the cosplayers. Played Rappelz,on the free game booth..I was hoping for Cabal but what the hell... I was able to watch the weekly free Fireworks display, slurp free slurpee, got free snacks, free ID lace from the Animax booth, and free magazines from the Sony Booth. We didnt win any raffle. I was hoping we would though..
Me and my bro, Day 1

We were eating at the MoA Food Court, when we saw this absolutely adorable Spidey Kid!!

Me with my Bunny Ears Hat.. ^_^

Day 2
More people came on Day 2 for some reason.. Lots more awesome cosplayers this time.. Saw Jin Joson, and Jesuke.. all of the most awesome-est cosplayers in the event.. They were the judges for the Tournament of Champions contest.. I went there with my sis and my brother on the 2nd day, I went there with just my brother on the first day.heehee  Ok got less free stuff, got to play on the wii tennis game, tested the 3d glasses in the Sony booth and got bunch of sim cards from Sun Cellular.

All in all the Cosmania X con was Absolutely Awesome!!
Next Post will have the Pics!!

0 comments :