WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

Shakey's Pizza: My Birthday Dinner with the Gulay Gang and Free Birthday Pizza!

For my Birthday dinner on the actual day of my Birthday, the Gulay Gang went to Shakey's along Aguinaldo Hiway in Imus, Cavite.

It is very accessible as it is close to our subdivision and is right along the highway. We could actually walk to the place if we wanted to. IF we wanted to...

We got the Monster Meal Deal with 1 Large Pizza of our choice, 1 pasta, Family size Chicken and Mojos and a pitcher of Iced Tea.

Hawaiian Pan Pizza

Chicken and Mojos

Spaghetti and Pitcher of Iced Tea

Also, since it WAS my birthday and I have a Supercard, we got a Large Pepperoni pizza for FREE!!!
Click on this link to know more about the Shakey's Pizzanatic Supercard.
http://carurachan.blogspot.com/2014/11/promo-shakeys-supercard-gets-you-free.html

FREE PEPPERONI PIZZA WAAAAAHHHH!!! XD

We were also playing around with the monopod I got as a gift. I think we're still learning how to use it right now. But I hope we'll figure it out soon. hehe



Happy and well fed!

Visited October 25, 2014
Gulay Gang: +Ana Carla Pagulayan +Ma.Elissa Pagulayan +Carmelita Pagulayan +Ben Pagulayan +Renz Pagulayan +Duane Carlo Pagulayan

Shakey's Pizza Parlor
Sun City Plaza Building Located At Aguinaldo Highway Anabu I Imus Cavite, Philippines
046-5151677

0 comments :