WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

My Youtube Videos

BDJ Box November 2014 loot

The following photos are all the items I received for the November BDJ Box. I will post a separate blog post for reviews of any item in the BDJ Box.

This month we get another set of samples from Benefit Cosmetics. The first time I got benefit cosmetics was back in June. This time I got a different set of cosmetics. The only items I got for the second time would be the Lolli tint, the They're Real mascara, and the Big Easy cream. But most of those samples are all used up by now. :P 


The entire BDJ Box set for November featuring Benefit Cosmetics


They're Real! Push up Gel liner, Mascara, and Cream Eye Makeup remover

Posie Balm tinted lip balm

Total Moisture Facial Cream

Big Easy Matte cream

Lolli Tint - Lip and Cheek tint

Sample pack of Total Moisture cream and Instant Comeback facial serum.

Free Makeupper coupon, which is valid til FEBRUARY!!!!

If you are not familiar with the BDJ Box subscription, visit bdjbox.com to know more.
Thanks to:
+BDJ Box Team +Benefit Cosmetics 

0 comments :